CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Korean Dreams





Well, It's been such a long time since I have updated what's going on with Jeff in Korea! He is doing awesome. He is in a new area and will probably be there for a few more transfers at least. It's an Island (really beautiful) and it's the toughest area in the mission. Investigators are rare and they had to drop 5 last week. He gets pretty discouraged with the lack of progress sometimes but he has such a good attitude that he just keeps plugging away... he's so awesome that way!

He is the 1st counsilor in the branch presidency and his companion is the 2nd... but he's being transfered this transfer... but I guess the president needs to get a hold of them a lot for branch issues and stuff and so he requested that they be given cell phones and he even talked with President Dallin Oaks when he was recently there about getting these cell phones for them. Well the mission pres. hates them and really didn't want to do it because the mission used to have them for all the companionships and he had to send some home over it (cell phone abuse :) )
Anyway, they have them now because the pres. trusts Jeff!

He's such a great kid and doing and awesome job... we couldn't be prouder of him!

We (Craig, myself, and Tricia) are going to go pick him up! I can't wait! It will be so fun to see the country and hear him speak the language (he's only had one American comp all the others have been Korean so I imagine he's pretty fluent!).

It's not that far off either. I can't believe how fast 2 years flys!!! So I have Korean dreams at night! It's awesome!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am glad to hear and update and that he is doing so well! Lucky you to get to go there and have an experienced tour guide you can trust.