CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Someone is 16 and another 50

Well we had 3 big birthdays in September. Zach already had is turn... so with Natalie turning 16 on the same days as Craig's 50th... I thought it would only be fitting to have a huge surprise!

Ryan and Chelsea were so great to help with food and tables and chairs and helping me come up with the list of guests not to mention the great idea for the bounce house!

Nat's friends Maddie and Chandler were so great to help me with Nat's guest list and keeping it all on the down low from her... I don't think I have lied so much in my life!!! But, it was really fun and I can't thank those girls enough for all the cute decorations!!!

I think we definitely pulled off surprising Craig but, I am not so sure about Natalie. It was so fun to see the amount of people that care for my people enough to join the party! Thanks to all those that made the special drive/flight to be there for us! Kathleen and Phil... Dad & Jeannie... NiC and Will and of course it was fun to see people from ChartLogic!!!! Thanks everyone! The food the company i was all so fun and more than I could have envisioned!

We also had a family party for them before the big bash and Nicole was really cute to bring some signs for us all to wear! I took pictures but alas.... Craig's was the funniest...
"BE NICE TO YOUR CHILDREN THEY PICK OUT THE NURSING HOME!"
She had some other cute ones that they kids had on at dinner.

All and all I think they passed the big milestones in style!!

No comments: