Zachary is kind, loving, sweet, funny, sensitive, forgiving, tender, intelligent, spiritual but most of all he is MINE!
10 Reasons why I love my boy:
He is SHY… I love that he needs me still and is close to me.
He is PERFECT… I have always marveled at his perfect features, his perfectly shaped ears and mouth and his straight nose and his beautiful blue eyes. He’s gorgeous and I loved him from the very first moment!
He LOVES… He will not admit it now, but he will still enjoy a good cuddle with mommy… I love that about him! He loves his family. His brothers most especially, they mean the world to him and he is always worried about them and hoping they come play with him!
He is ANGELIC… Always has been always will be on of the most sensitive spiritual souls. I love the faith he has and the love he has for everyone.
His SMILE… You can’t help but break out into a grin when you see this little guy smile!
He is ADVENTEROUS… you wouldn’t guess it, but Zachary is brave and fearless when it comes to boy things like bikes, guns, jumping, running, high diving… he just looks for the fun.
He is QUIRKY… Zachary has always made us smile, he says the funniest things that are usually out of the blue and just make you crack up!
His INVENTIVENESS… whether he is finding a cool place to play or relax or making himself a bridge or binoculars out of paper his is always cooking up something! He is often found is his room with glue, scissors, tape, paper or wood just creating away!
He is LIKABLE… I have yet to met a teacher that hasn't loved him! He makes friends easily and is pleasant and easy to be around! I am always getting compliments on what a good boy he is and how wonderful a young man he is turning into.
HE BELIEVES… from the time he could talk Zachary has had a testimony of the church. He is our boy that keeps us in line and makes sure we are keeping the commandments as a family. He makes sure that we pray each night. He worries when he makes a mistake and is quick to repent and make amends. He has always known who he is… A CHILD OF GOD!
I adore my sweet sweet boy…. Happy Happy Birthday Zachary!

No comments:
Post a Comment