Here are the Summer Highlights:
Sami played soccer this year and well... not the fastest runner, she is definetly the one with the most model potential! She loved it and it was fun to watch her.
Zach started 1st grade and I can't can't believe it... He loves reading and recess (of course!).
All the teachers and even some of the parents are always commenting on how polite he is! He really is a gentle sweet boy. Our future prophet we call him!
Natalie turned 15 and has started driving... CRAZY! She actually is awesome at it though, but it's weird. But, what eles is new? She is good at everything she does. She started 9th grade and wishes it was 10th! She is a fun girl and has tons of friends! I love driving her to dance ( about 4 times a week) so I can hear about her day! She is a great talker and I am grateful that she likes to tell me stuff! Even if it might be lies... like she is going out with some kid named Timmy! She likes to mess with me and she even has her friends in on it!!!! But, it's fun!!
Nat has been missing her dogs so we got her a new little American Eskimo for her birthday... she named her Isabelle. She is so cute. We love her. She's a little bundle of white fur and is really mellow and cuddly. She will follow Nat around until she leaves for school and then cry at the door for a bit and then she just heads to her room until Nat gets home! It's cute. she's definetly picked her favorite! But, we all love her... yes, me too!
Well... that's our summer! I'll be better about keeping you all up to date!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment