CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Cute Puppies!


I might be a bit biased... but TEDDY BEAR and RILEY GUY are the cutest puppies ever!

We are having so much fun with them... they are cuddly and easy going and are pretty much potty trained! The other night... Riley got off Sami's bed (he sleeps with her until I put him in the kennel for the night... I feel asleep and forgot!) and went to the door and barked until I let him out. I was as proud as a mom could be. They aren't very old so it's great they are learning so quickly.


Sami and Zach adore them and I am glad the novelty hasn't worn off yet. They always want them by them and Sami loves to bathe her Riley. She likes him clean and smelling great. They are good little parents!

No comments: