So my kids are off-track for 3 weeks this month. Normally, I hate it because they get so bored but this time I hate it even more because I started working a few days at Lifetime Fitness. I wanted to just get out of the house during the week while the kids are in school and just have a little "me" time! Not to mention a free membership... we've been members for a few years and love that place but it is pricey.
I don't mind working I like getting out because I get so bored. The problem has been they keep scheduling me for weird shifts no matter how many times I say I can't work days this month or I can't work Saturday's. I've been lucky to not be put on Sunday's that I will refuse!
Zach and Sami are so attached to me that it's been hard on them because they are off-track and aware that I am gone... it's been stressful. My only hope is that November I will actually get the 2 days during the day when they are in school and not be scheduled nights or weekends. I will have to refuse that too at this point!
I also need the rigidness of a schedule or everything just goes out the window! I like waking up at the same time... eating meals at the same time... a day for cleaning/laundry... a day to volunteer in the schools and then go to the Temple... a workout time at the same time of the day... scripture study at the same time etc... if I can't plan it out then I get all jumbled and nothing gets done. That's why when the kids are home all day my schedule goes out the window and everyone just gets cranky!!!
I guess it's like I said earlier... sounds like Life!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love reading about what is going on with you. How fun to have a job. Hope the scheduling get better. Crazy that you can go volunteer and go to the temple with no worries as to the younger ones. Yours are all in school. That will be nice... one day, many years from now. JEOLOUS! No, like you said, I am enjoying the stage that I am at right now. I love my babies, but yours does look a little easier to enjoy.
Thanks! I love reading about your family too! It's so fun to see what you are up to. You seem really busy and that's good. You are at a fun stage in life I thought I would be so happy to have all this free time. They go to school from 9 to 4! But, I miss them. I enjoy the off-track times so much more now!!!! I guess we always want what we don't have huh!
Post a Comment